Friday, January 9, 2009

where's a wishing well when you need one?

I wish my hair was at least 5 inches longer than it is now.

I wish I could feel as strong as I know I am. (I'm not talking about how much I can bench press if you were wondering.)

I wish my mind could branch out more on what I want it to branch out on.
-Speaking of my mind, I wish I had some sort of control over it. It's as if my mind has a mind of it's own. Imagine that, a mind having a mind of it's own. It happens.

I wish I didn't break or lose every pair of reading glasses I buy, it really slows down my novels per week amount.

I hope --to give you a change of words-- that I have the nerve to really reach for what is so close. It's not that I'd pull a muscle in my arm reaching, it's just that I don't know if I have it in me.

I would like to make peace with the way I annoy myself by being so quiet all the time when I actually have a seemingly never ending depth to me. Obviously I'm deep, my mind has a mind of it's own you know.

I wish I had the guts to swear. Everyone else in my life seems to have no problem swearing.

I wish I could tell every person I love exactly how much I love them. As if love can really be described.

I also wish I had the guts to say I'm taking a shot at writing. Look at that, I said it. (Like you didn't see that coming.)

I suppose I could admit just about anything on this, no one really reads it. Except the occasional look upon. I don't have much anything to admit though. Which is odd because someone with my depth and additional mind, you'd think I'd have plenty to confess.

No comments: